Las Vegas eyelash extension aftercare instructions: How to take care of youe new eyelash extensions.
Do not get new lash extensions wet or use a steam room for at least 24 hours but 48 is AWESOME after application or after fill.
TWO MAIN RULES TO ADHERE TO FOR THE LONGEST LASTING EYELASH EXTENSIONS. Read this Las Vegas & Have Longer lasting eyelashes.
1. LEAVE THEM ALONE
2. KEEP OIL OFF OF THEM
THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS MOSTLY RESTATING THE TWO MAIN RULES IN GRAPHIC DETAIL.
Do not rub eyes or extensions.
• This will cause breakage. If you have an itch, look in the mirror and use a q-tip around the extensions.
• Never full on rub or scratch your new lashes.
DO NOT USE AN EYELASH CURLER. Only the low heat eyelash extension curler should be used.
• Your eyelash extensions are already curled and an eyelash curler will not make them curl more.
• Traditional curlers kink the extensions permanently and make them look tangled.
Do not use oils, Vaseline, oily eye makeup remover or any product on lashes that contains oil. This includes eyeliner pencils. They are all wax and oil. Use liquid or cake liner you wet with water.
Repeated steam room visits will loosen the eyelash bond.
When drying eyes after bathing or swimming simply pat your eyes do not rub with towel.
Absolutely no mascara. Only eyelash extension approved gentle mascara can be used over the clear coating sealer. Many types of mascara have chemicals that will melt the adhesive.
If one of your extensions loosens from the lash and is partly off do not pull it.
• Return to your extension artist to deal with all lash issues.
• If you start pulling or picking you may pull out your natural lashes.
Use our coating extension sealer to keep lashes straight or straighten them out after showers or sleeping. You should use your sealer prior to applying the extension mascara. You do not need to wash the clear coating off.
Synthetic lashes are stiffer than the natural human hair, silk or Mink lashes. They may feel heavy for a day or two.
Fills are required to maintain these great new lashes.
• Our natural lashes shed constantly.
• In fact our natural lashed have only about a 40 day average life span before they shed.
• A natural eyelash can take up to 3 months to shed but there is no way to determine what point each lash is during its life cycle. We estimate an average of 40 days.
• Make your fill appointments every 2-4 weeks.
Detergents and harsh chemicals may build up in the base of your lashes after showering and washing face.
• This may compromise the adhesive and cause irritation to the lid area at the base of your lashes.
• We are used to scrubbing our lashes and fully drying them with a towel. This isn’t possible when extensions are applied and should be avoided. It is important that you cleanse the lid area carefully avoiding the extensions with a Q-Tip and warm water after washing or showering.
• If you desire a mascara look with your extensions, we can apply the lashes with a light mascara look or we have very good extension black mascara coating that provides a black mascara look.
• If you have lost more than 50% of your lashes the fill will take longer than 30 minutes.
o If you have less than 50% of your lashes please let the receptionist know so she can schedule more time for your fill. You will need to come in more often for fills with synthetic lashes.
Following our eyelash extension aftercare will allow you to enjoy your lovely lashes for longer lengths of time. Less fills and healthy natural lashes are the result of caring properly for your pretty extensions.